Sunday, March 04, 2007

E-Mail from Carter #4

Sent at 6:30am this morning...

------------

Good morning Mommy and Daddy! I weigh 2575 grams (5 lb 10.8 oz) today, down 135 grams (4.8 oz) from yesterday's weight. I lost an average of -9.7 grams (0.0 lb) per day over the past 3 days. I'll gain weight when I'm supposed to, which is not now!

I was fed 8 times yesterday and I took 17-40 ml at each feeding. I received a total amount of 239 ml for the day. A fluid oz is about 30 ml so this is about 8.1 oz. I nipple fed 100% of my intake. My last feeding was at 6 AM and I took 34 ml by nipple. My next feeding should be around 9 AM.

My last bilirubin was 10.1 on 3/3 at 5 PM and that's no problem at all!

Au revoir Mommy and Daddy. Keep a picture of me with you so that we can be "together" until I get home. It will make us both feel better!

Love, love,
Carter

PS: Do you know that you can call and talk to my nurse anytime? (She's busy during the change of shift, but any other time is just fine.)

No comments: