Tuesday, March 06, 2007

E-Mail from Carter #6

Sent at 6:42 this morning
--------------------------
Good morning Mommy and Daddy! I weigh 2620 grams (5 lb 12.4 oz) today, up 10 grams (0.4 oz) from yesterday's weight. I lost an average of -30.0 grams (0.0 lb) per day over the past 3 days. Gaining weight is sure hard work. Just think -- everyone thinks it's the easiest thing in the world! Well, I will get going on this weight-gain thing soon.

I was fed 8 times yesterday and I took 20-60 ml at each feeding. I also nursed twice. I received a total amount of 371 ml for the day. A fluid oz is about 30 ml so this is about 12.5 oz. Aside from breastfeeding, I nipple fed 100% of my intake. My last feeding was at 6 AM and I took 45 ml by nipple. My next feeding should be around 9 AM. Thanks for the breastmilk, Mommy. You're the only one who can help me in such a special way. I can feel myself growing!!

Adieu Mommy and Daddy. I think I need some pictures around me, so please bring me some.

Lots of kisses,
Carter

PS: I love it when you call to talk to my nurse (but she's busy during change of shift, so don't call then).

No comments: