Monday, March 05, 2007

E-Mail from Carter #5

Sent at 6:48 this morning
--------------------------
Good morning Mommy and Daddy! I weigh 2610 grams (5 lb 12.1 oz) today, up 35 grams (1.2 oz) from yesterday's weight. I lost an average of -54.7 grams (0.0 lb) per day over the past 3 days. I'm supposed to lose weight at this age because of a readjustment in how much water I have. Don't worry about this.

I was fed 8 times yesterday and I took 13-50 ml at each feeding. I also nursed once. I received a total amount of 295 ml for the day. A fluid oz is about 30 ml so this is about 10.0 oz. Aside from breastfeeding, I nipple fed 100% of my intake. My last feeding was at 6 AM and I took 40 ml by nipple. My next feeding should be around 9 AM. I know it's hard to pump Mom, but please keep working on this -- it really helps me.

Au revoir Mommy and Daddy. Please sing me a song the next time you visit.

Love,
Carter

PS: My nurse said shes's always happy to talk to you about me.

No comments: